Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Back off, Bitch - He's MINE!

Here we have my boyfriend Dwayne Roloson with some floozy at an autograph signing in Minnesota. Lots more dreamy pics can be found here. Aside from the fact that this ho needs to step off, what caught my attention about this photo was the toys that can be seen down near Roli's crotchal area. Are those...Roli bobbleheads?!

Yes. Yes they are. And I think I might die if I don't get my hands on one. Apparently they're "limited edition" or something, but there are a few on eBay. Pretty good!

In other bobble news, I did a quick search for "Oilers Bobbleheads" to see if any other hotties can be purchased in bobble format. The first site to come up is this one, from River City Sports. Hilariously, they only carry 3 bobbleheads and 2 of them are among the most resented Oilers of all time: Mike Comrie and Tommy Salo. Curiously unavailable: Rem Murray.

No comments:

Post a Comment