Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Dream a little dream of me.


Have you guys had any Oilers dreams?

While I can still remember this, I should share it.

So, I'm in class. It's a big lecture hall, reminiscent of my university days. But it's still supposed to be my BCIT journalism program. I know this because a few classmates are sitting around me. We're talking Oilers even - about new players that are looking good on the team. (I'm lucky to have a HUGE Oilers fan with me in my program, as well as a couple other Oil supporters)

One of the non-hockey following girls in class starts talking about the new cute guy in class. I can only see him from the back, as he sits in front of us. I say that long hair doesn't really do it for me. And she says, "fine, go back to your stupid Oilers conversation." I start saying how Patrick Thoresen has been such a surprise.

And then the new guy turns around and that's exactly who it is.

Unfortunately, that's all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment