Thursday, February 1, 2007

Hot Off Semi-Final: Who's more sensitive?

Shawn Mullin, in his own words: "...all I can say is that Pleasure Motors was thought to be the favourite to win this thing after the first round, and it's crazy I ended up getting past him. I'll say it was probably the dogs. Definitely the dogs. However, I think I took the dog angle about as far as I could. So here is just me, and I'll let that stand on its own. No gimmick except that I played with the colour. In honour of the great PM that's as close to me naked as you'll get.

And for the record, Chris Pronger still sucks."

Mike W: Artist, sailboat passenger, Oilers devotee. Could he be any more dreamy?

Come on, as if you don't want to see a Covered in Oil bloodbath as the final round.

Mike wins with 57% of the vote!

The final Oilogosphere Hot-Off Round will begin on Wednesday, February 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment