Monday, September 29, 2008

DAY 3: Maybe the first battle where one person doesn't take all the votes?


I'm sure you have no idea who these four guys are... I sure as hell had to do research to ensure the pictures matched the names and the names matched the Oilers prospects.

Top Left: Carl Corrazini
He had a blog for the Grand Rapids Griffins. He misses being away from his wife. That's where I stopped reading it.

Top Right: Chris Vande Velde
There was an interview with him on HF. Nothing interesting in there.

Bottom Left: Cody Wild
Not only is the photoshop job to black out the background a little cheesy, but so is the fact that he kinda looks like Dustin Diamond. Sorry kid.

Bottom Right: Colin McDonald
I really have a jonesing for an Arch Deluxe. I know McDonalds hasn't made them in like ten years, but that peppered round piece of bacon? Mmm...


Vande Velde takes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment