Thursday, December 4, 2008

The last matchup of the second round

So, we're finally going to find out the top 8. I'm a little preoccupied with the return and possible stay of Hockey Jesus/Captain America. This battle is more about pride than anything else as two guys fight to go down to Sheldon Souray in the next round. And while I'm not always happy with your guys' choices, I think we've got a pretty decent group left (as shown in the side bar on the right).

I'm also eager to finish this whole deal before Christmas and while I'm super busy, I'll try to take one for the team. I'll also try to watch more games, having seen the game last night, the Oil is 7-3 when I watch. Conversely, the Canucks are 3-5 when I tune in. (I need to watch more hockey... especially with those two teams facing off three times in the next month!)

Anyways, here are your final two. Slava Trukhno and Steve MacIntyre.
(Reminder it's a hot off. If you have to put a paper bag over his whole body when you are making sweet love to him, it doesn't count.)

It goes to Slava.

No comments:

Post a Comment