Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The tribe has spoken.



Hemsky, Souray and Lubo.

There's your top three.

Now if I can get a bit editorial on your asses, I think the lack of eliminating Hemsky when y'all had the chance means he'll take this thing. Yes, this past round was a cleverly created rouse to get rid of the kid. But you didn't take it and as with the number of men that visit this site.. Hemsky wins again.

Yes, I think Hemsky is a terrific talent. He's even kind of cute. But really. He's better looking than Brodziak? Who is better looking than Moreau? I constantly date younger men, but pre-pubescent?

Needless to say, I didn't need the Hot Rod to win this thing. But if Hemsky is truly the hottest person on the Oilers, we have an UGLY UGLY team. Frankly, Hot Oil is supposed to celebrate the "hot" and this thing is proving once again, that we are NOT.

Anyways, the next round will take another form. TBA tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment