Thursday, June 23, 2011

Indulging oneself...

I love self-indulgence. At least a glass of Merlot has been consumed every night for the past week (moderation, right?) and I've been coating myself in St Tropez to get a beautiful musky olive tan.

On the other hand, I have been working out hard and restricting carbs for a semi-detox. My detoxes never involve cutting out coffee and wine. Thank God I don't appear to have a Merlot intolerance. I feel smashing. There's a lot to be said for eating food which is in its natural form.

The next couple of days may be somewhat heavy, with a night out later on and a pub lunch tomorrow...I think moderation can officially go out of the window.

As if I don't have enough complications already, I can feel a "thing" coming on. The "thing" is very charming, somewhat Mediterranean looking and enjoys copious amounts of cigarettes. Must make a proper arrangement to talk, as people keep turning up and spiriting either of us away.

No comments:

Post a Comment