Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Re-la-tion-ship

The question is...do I even WANT a relationship with someone?

The single-me is undoubtedly mischievous. A friend pointed out to me today that I am a wicked flirt. I don't see it. I am about as sultry as a bag of crisps but I bond with men very easily by making them laugh. The flurry of attention over these past few months is pretty much entirely down to the job; it's the sort of role where I'm on display, as such, so of course people will notice me. The stories of unwanted attention are quite funny though.

I hate making the first move. So, unless someone comes to me first, it may be a while before I get into a "proper" relationship again, which isn't a bad thing in itself.

God, I am addicted to everything at present; coffee, wine, dark chocolate and (THANK GOD) exercise. I'm averaging about 40-60 mins exercise per day plus 30 mins walking around the ghost town. It's weird because lately, I'm really happy and productive. This has got to be due to the mood boost which can be attained from working out.

And I'm still (unfortunately or not) hopelessly intrigued by JG. I spotted him earlier and the fucker is never alone; how on earth am I supposed to make any kind of progress?!

No comments:

Post a Comment