Sunday, September 3, 2006

A Hot-Off of Epic Proportions

Over the next 31 days, just in time for the season to start, we (yes girls, I'm soliciting your help without telling you) will be posting a poll per day to crown "The Hottest Oiler". Instead of fiddling with online polls or emails, please post your vote in the comments section.

I have 32 players and coaches who have been ranked based on jersey number. It took me much too long to create the below bracket, so unless I forgot someone very important on the team, don't make me change it.

Without further ado, I give you DAY 1.











Matt "Sink or Swim in the Playoffs" Greene vs. the man who coached him, Mr. Charlie Huddy.

Edit: In the case of a tie, the votes of the three Hot-Oil creators will overrule you minions and determine the winner.

VOTING OVER. HUDSTER ONTO THE SWEET SIXTEEN.


No comments:

Post a Comment