Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Makeover, Makeover, Makeover!

There's been a lot of discussion around here the past couple of days about the new Oiler roster photos. Of all the boys, the most dramatic transformation has to be Petr Sykora, who went from this:

to this:

I'm not sure what to think of Sykora's new emo styles, since I was a big fan of his previous ridiculousness. I hope this doesn't mean he'll make the rest of the team listen to Joy Division before games. That's just not good for morale.

Since Sykora seems to have no problem with makeovers, I thought it would be appropriate to give him the Hot Oil treatment that Loxy suggested last month. Here's what our man Petr would look like if he accidentally got himself a normal jock haircut:


Pretty underwhelming. Maybe he should go red, and add some volume. We all know he's no stranger to mousse.

It's a little Lucille Ball, but it's not like the Oilers don't already have a lady in their employ.*

I've always admired Jaromir Jagr's super-fem curly mullet. It's pretty much the most awesome hair that the NHL has ever seen. I think Sykora should co-opt Jagr's style so he can dazzle his opponents with more than his great smile.


If I were 101-years-old, I'd rather run my fingers through that beautiful mess than Smytty's greasy mop.

Finally, no makeover is complete without a glamorous up-do. Huzzah!

*Thanks to bank shot for the Winnie photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment