Monday, May 30, 2011

A little personal update...

I've had a rather good few days over a looong weekend. Lots of fun and, unfortunately for my liver, lots of bourbon (particularly Friday and today). As Liz Taylor said, I have a hollow leg. But I am zen. Yesterday was spent typing up a lot of spontaneous poetry that has emerged over the last month or so. I have also rediscovered Pilates, having forgotten how much I love it.

Generally, I don't have much belief in spirituality BUT, I adore Victoria Clarke's book "Angel In Disguise?", which has been something of a Bible to me for the past few weeks. I find Victoria a very eloquent, enlightened and certainly beautiful person who I can relate to. Check the website:

http://www.victoriamaryclarke.com/

Short, sweet, boring- alas!

No comments:

Post a Comment