Thursday, July 7, 2011

I've been stupid

It's finally sunk in. I liked someone and made far too much effort to grow some kind of relationship, when they patently couldn't give a fuck about me. I can pick out lies quite easily and the only reason I kept trying was because I genuinely thought I might have met someone unique. Now I see how kind other people are to me, I'm going to have to stay strong and get this out of my head.

The fact that I also served myself up, practically on a bed of chips, annoys me. Again, I wanted to please. I have a massive sense of pride so I've been silently torturing myself wondering why it hasn't worked rather than actually confronting the situation. At this stage, it isn't worth it.

It's a damn rainy day in the ghost town but I'm fairly chipper. I saw JG yesterday and am absolutely confounded by the fact that I never seem to catch him on his own! There is something that I like about him, he's very intelligent.

My back is buff as hell; never underestimate hook punches for creating amazing tone from the shoulderblades upwards. I love kickboxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment