Monday, July 11, 2011

Mid-Year Resolutions

We're now halfway through the year. On January 1st 2011, I chose not to make any New Year's resolutions simply because I couldn't think of any that I would stick to. So, I'm starting a new trend. MID-YEAR RESOLUTIONS.

I will:

1. Continue to learn French.
2. Speak less. This will be a challenge; I'm hopelessly enthusiastic and always have been. Once I start, I can't seem to shut up.
3. Stop trying to please others.
4. Increase my levels of hedonistic behaviour. The nights of Marlboros and Purple Rains must return.
5. Buy clothes which are investment pieces rather than sale items (I'm a Gap addict).

I feel that a couple of these are going to prove incredibly hard to abide by. The hedonism shouldn't be a problem however, and I really just need tenacity for learning French. There's a website called Babbel which I am using and it's fantastic for languages.

No comments:

Post a Comment