Monday, July 11, 2011

Thinking of you



I have been thinking of you,
And the way you make me feel.
I'm getting scared now
Cause these feelings feel so real,
I've always felt it,
But it's never been this strong
I cannot fall now
I've got to hold on.
When my eyes are on you
It's so hard to look away.
When its time too leave you
I so badly want to stay.
I want to tell you
What's running through my head
But for now I'll just keep it to myself instead,
Cause I want nothing to jeopardize
The friendship that we created over the years,
And I don't want to be left
Heartbroken and in tears.
I want you to know how I feel,
And that I mean it, sometimes
I just want to scream it, its real.
These words have been bottled up inside
They explain the feelings I hide
And the failed times I've tried.
I don't know how much longer I will keep this in,
Thinking of ways,
Don't know where to begin.
Deeply confused,
Don't know what to do,
I'll just leave it be, wait and see,
It will happen if it's meant to be.
I have your friendship,
But I really want your heart
This is tearing me apart;
I don't know what to do
I just want to be with you,
Make you happy and make you smile.
Though times I cant see you for a while,
Its only cause my hearts desires can't be filled.
It's hard to know you're with someone else
When all I want is you here with me,
I want to show you what this could be;
I don't want to tell you
I want you to just open up your eyes and see.
I want you to feel it,
The feelings that I feel,
I really want to show them,
These feelings are so real.
But I can't show you,
I probably never will because
I want to walk, but your standing still.
These are the feelings inside of me,
That are locked away
Waiting to be free,
Drowning my heart in misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment